Agave Victoria Reginae
- Agave Victoria Reginae or the Queen Victoria Agave is a beautiful succulent with pointy leaves arranged in a perfectly symmetrical rosette.
- The leaves are dark green with white lines or streaks growing on the inside and outside.
- The plant can grow to approximately 30 cm tall and 30-40 cm wide.
- Pups or offsets appear at the base of the plant, though not very often and the rosette can often end up growing solitary.
Position & Care
- Full sun to part shade for best results.
- These are hardy succulents. When established in the ground, they only need to be watered during prolonged periods of dry weather but regular watering will speed up the growth.
- Plants in pots should be watered more often, especially in the height of summer.
- In pots Agave Victoria Reginae should be re-potted once per year, so it keeps growing well.
- Agave Victoria Reginae makes a beautiful addition to succulent gardens and rockeries. The perfect spherical shape makes it a perfect statement plant.
- Can be combined with other plants for dramatic displays or great on its own, in a large pot.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Agave Victoria Reginae or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us