Mini Crassula Ovata 'Red Coral'
- Crassula Ovata Red Coral is an intriguing and strange looking succulent with oval leaves curling inwards at the top growing on thick branches.
- The leaves are yellow, green and a shade of red. Colours change throughout the year based on the season, temperature and sunlight exposure.
- It can grow into a small tree over 1m in height and width.
- Older plants flower in winter/spring.
Position & Care
- Crassula Red Coral grows best in full sun but will also cope well in part shade.
- Prefers well-draining soil, although will tolerate poor soil.
- Established plants will survive on minimal water and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Plants in pots should be watered once a week in summer and once every 2-3 weeks in winter.
- Easy to grow and maintain.
- Striking and easy to care for landscaping plant that will add lovely colour to gardens.
- Crassula Red Coral can also be grown in pots and is suitable for succulent bonsai.
- In arrangements, it can be used as a tree.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar/ same to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Red Coral or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us