Dyckia Starfish Red
- Dyckia Starfish is a very hardy plant that is often mistaken for a succulent.
- The long, narrow, stiff leaves form a symmetrical rosette and are covered in thorns.
- New plants appear at the base of the mother plant and form a clump.
- Individual plants can grow to approximately 20 cm in diameter and 15 cm tall.
Position & Care
- The colours are deepest in full sun, however, the plant will grow in part shade or full shade where it will turn green.
- It is drought hardy, but likes to watered often is summer.
- It tolerates a variety of soils, though grows best in a free draining potting mix.
- Can be used in gardens as a border or edging plant.
- Fantastic in rockeries.
- A very pretty pot plant.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 9 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Dyckia Starfish Red or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.