- Echeveria Glauca is a popular medium-size cultivar that can grow to over 15 cm in diameter in the right conditions.
- The blue leaves form a rosette shape close to the ground.
- The tips of the leaves may turn red in winter.
- Red flowers on a tall stem appear at the end of winter.
- Chicks or pups appear at the base of the plant forming a dense carpet of blue rosettes.
Position and Care
- Requires full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection from the afternoon sun.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Glauca is a beautiful landscaping and succulent garden plant, especially when mass planted.
- A very popular edging plant.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Great as a stand alone plant in a pot or as part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Due to the low growing habit, this echeveria is well suited for succulent topiaries.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 7 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Glauca or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.