- Echeveria Hercules is a stunning, large growing succulent that will reach approximately 20 cm in diameter.
- This is a very attractive cultivar with fleshy, pale blue-green, pointy leaves and pink edges.
- As with many Echeverias, Echeveria Hercules changes colours with seasons/ growing conditions and appears less colourful in the warmer months.
Position and Care
- Requires full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest, sunny days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade during heatwaves.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A beautiful landscaping succulent that will brighten up any garden with that pretty, colourful rosette shape
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Beautiful in pots on its own or as a part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in an 8 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be approximately 6-7 cm in diameter and same/similar to the plant in the photos
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Hercules or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.