- Echeveria Melaco is a striking, rosette forming succulent with brown-red leaves that can turn green from the centre.
- Grows to approximately 15 cm high and produces multiple rosettes up to 8-10 cm.
- The leaves are rounded and glossy.
- The colour is most intense in colder months and when the plant is grown in the sun. In the growing season/warmer months it is not unusual for the Melaco to lose some of its brown-red colour.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Melaco grows best in full sun to part shade.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Melaco is fantastic landscaping plant that adds instant colour.
- It suited for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Beautiful succulent in pots on its own or as a part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing and is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8 cm in diameter with one larger or multiple smaller rosettes.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Melaco or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.