Mini Echeveria Nodulosa 'Painted Lady'
- Echeveria Painted Lady grows taller than most Echeverias and has a shrub-like growing habit.
- New rosettes grow from the base and other parts of the plant.
- The green leaves have unique, bright red, vein-like markings running along their edges and down their middle.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Nodulosa requires full sun to part shade.
- It can burn in the hottest days of summer and so will benefit from protection from the afternoon sun.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade during the height of summer.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended spells of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often.
- Always plant in free-draining potting mix for best results
- Beautiful landscaping plant and a fantastic addition to succulent gardens.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Great on its own in a pot or as part of a succulent arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Nodulosa or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.