Echeveria Pulvinata 'Ruby Blush'
- Echeveria Pulvinata 'Ruby Blush' is a beautiful succulent with fleshy green leaves and bright red edges.
- The red colour can change its intensity quite abruptly depending on the weather, seasons and sun exposure.
- The leaves are covered with short, soft, white hair.
- New rosettes can grow from any part of the stem and spread.
- Red/orange flowers appear at the end of winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Pulvinata 'Ruby Blush' grows best in full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Pulvinata 'Ruby Blush' is a great addition to gardens and rockeries.
- Looks lovely in pots on its own and succulent arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be approximately 8-9 cms across and very similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Pulvinata 'Ruby Blush' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.