Mini Echeveria Runyonii 'Topsy Turvy'
- Echeveria Runyonii 'Tospy Turvy' is an intriguing plant with oddly shaped leaves.
- It will grow to approximately 15cm in diameter.
- The leaves are blue-grey in colour
- Pink flowers appear in spring/ summer.
- Pups appear in abundace throughout the year and if left attached, will form a clump of rosettes.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Topsy Turvy requires full sun to part shade.
- Pot plants will need protecting during the heatwaves in summer, as the leaves might burn.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A lovely landscaping succulent that adds contrast and texture to the garden.
- Topsy Turvy is suitable for rockeries.
- Looks pretty on its own or as part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will small and similar to the plant in the photo, approximately 5cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Topsy Turvy or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.