Echeveria 'Violet Queen'
- Echeveria Violet Queen can grow to approximately 15 cms, in the right conditions.
- The grey-blue leaves turn to shades of pale pink and violet during autumn and winter.
- Pups appear at the base of the plant, mostly during cooler months.
- Its colours are most intense in the winter months and fade slightly during spring and summer.
- Flowers appear at the end of winter.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Violet Queen grows best in full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered during extended dry periods.
- Pot plants require watering more frequently but only once the soil has had time to dry.
- Plant in free-draining potting mix for best results.
- Not suitable for indoors
- Beautiful landscaping succulent perfect for succulent gardens.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Great as a stand alone plant in a pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Violet Queen or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.