Mini Echeveria Purple Pearl
- Echeveria Purple Pearl is a medium growing succulent to approximately 13 cm in diameter.
- Very popular due to its beautiful dark purple colour and a symmetrical rosette.
- The colour of the Purple Pearl can change with the seasons and the amount of sun the plant is exposed to. In summer the colour fades away slightly while in winter it intensifies.
- Flowers appear in the winter months.
Position and Care
- The best position is full sun to part shade.
- Echeveria Purple Pearl might burn during extreme heatwaves and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought. Plants in the ground are also less likely to suffer burns from the strong sun.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Purple Pearl is a beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Striking statement pot plant or part of a succulent arrangement/ wheelbarrow planting/ fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be the same or similar to the one in photos and is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 5cms in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Mini Echeveria Purple Pearl or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us