Espostoa Lanata 'Peruvian Old Man Cactus'
- Espostoa Lanata is a slow-growing cactus covered with thick white, woolly hair.
- It has an upright growth habit and will reach approximately 20 cm in 10 years. It is a long-lived cactus that can live to more than a 100 years.
- New branches grow from the base, but only when the plant is several years old.
- This cactus flowers only when mature.
- Very hard to find and a quite rare.
Position and Care
- Espostoa Lanata is a hardy cactus that will grow in sun and very bright shade.
- This cactus should be kept out of the rain and only watered when the potting mix is completely dry. In winter, it only needs a bit of water once a month.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- It should only be grown in a very well draining potting mix specially designed for cacti and succulents.
- Espostoa Lanata is a fascinating cactus with its woolly appearance.
- Great collectors plant.
- A fantastic cactus for pots that will make a statement on its own or as an addition to cactus pot arrangements.
- Can be kept in a small pot for many years as it grows very slow.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Espostoa Lanata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us