Echeveria Bella Variegata
- Echeveria Bella Variegata is a beautiful hybrid succulent.
- The thin, pointy leaves form a rosette shape that is light green and white-grey in colour.
- The rosettes grow tall with offsets forming throughout the stalk & spreading sideways.
- Individual heads will grow up to 15cm in diameter.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Bella Variegata grows best in full sun in the cold months & part shade when warm.
- This plant can burn during heatwaves and will benefit from protection from direct afternoon sunlight.
- Pot plants should not be exposed to full sun in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Echeveria Bella Variegata is perfect for gardens and can fill empty spots with its sprawling habit.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens that are not exposed to full afternoon sun in summer.
- Perfect in a pot on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 7-8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Bella Variegata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.