Mini Graptoveria Pink Ruby 'Bashful'
- Graptoveria Pink Ruby 'Bashful' is a lovely hybrid with shiny leaves arranged in a rosette shape.
- This cultivar forms small, tight rosettes to approximately 9 cm across and forms clumps.
- The fleshy leaves are light green with a hint of pink.
- In the colder months/ when the plant is stressed the leaves turn fully pink-red.
Position and Care
- Graptoveria Pink Ruby grows best in full sun during spring, autumn and winter, but prefers afternoon shade in extreme temperatures during summer.
- This plant can burn in the hottest days of summer(especially in pots) and will benefit from protection from direct sunlight when heatwaves hit.
- Plants in the ground are much more hardy and will deal with the extremes much better than pot plants
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- This plant is not suitable for indoors.
- Graptoveria Pink Ruby will look lovely in pots on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Because Bashful has a low growing habit and is hardy it is suitable for use in succulent art such as orbs or wreaths.
- A great garden plant that will add instant colour.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptoveria Pink Ruby 'Bashful' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.