Mini Aeonium Mardi Gras
- PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END
- Aeonium Mardi Gras is fabulously coloured plant with light green, cream and pink-red variegation.
- The variegation is stable and it is unlikely to revert to single colour.
- Mardi Gras can grow to about one meter, but is not as fast growing as its non-variegated cousins.
- New offsets will grow around the main rosette and will go on to produce offsets of their own in time.
- Aeoniums are monocarpic. When a rosette blooms, it will die, but the whole plant keep on going as every rosette will produce offsets before blooming.
- Unlike the majority of succulents, Aeoniums grow late autumn-spring and go dormant in summer.
Position and Care
- The best position for Aeonium Mardi Gras would be morning sun-afternoon shade or filtered light in summer and full sun in winter.
- More sun, more compact the plant, though Aeoniums dislike strong summer sun during heatwaves and can burn, especially in pots.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather. Having said that, Mardi Gras will grow bigger and better when watered regularly.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Use succulent potting mix in pots.
- Re-potting every growing season is recommended.
- Not suitable for indoors.
- Beautiful landscaping succulents that will liven up any garden.
- Fantastic pot plants.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plants are displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Aeonium Mardi Gras or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.