Mini Echeveria Cubic Frost
- Echeveria Cubic Frost is a pretty and unusual rosette succulent.
- It has beautiful grey-blue coloured leaves with a very distinct and unique shape.
- The leaves can change their colour throughout the seasons and produce a pretty, purple hue.
- Cubic Frost can grow to approximately 15cm in diameter and has a clumping habit, producing offsets/pups at the base.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Cubic Frost requires full sun to part shade and will need protecting during the hottest days of summer, as the leaves might burn.
- Pot plants will also require afternoon shade during summer heatwaves.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Cubic Frost is a standout in the garden, best planted at the edges.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries and is perfect for succulent gardens.
- Looks pretty on its own or as part of a pot arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Cubic Frost or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.