Mini Echeveria Romeo Rubin
- Echeveria Romeo Rubin is a stunning Agavoides hybrid that forms blood-red rosettes to approximately 12cm.
- The colour can change with the seasons and the amount of sun the plant is exposed to. In summer the colour fades away slightly while in winter it intensifies.
- Rubin has a clumping habit with new plants growing from the base of the mother plant.
- Flowers appear in the winter months.
Position and Care
- The best position for Echeveria Rubin is full sun to part shade in Autumn Winter and cooler months of Spring. In summer it is best the plant is protected from the full sun as the foliage can burn during hot days.
- Echeveria Romeo Rubin likes to be watered when the potting mix dries out, though mature plants will cope with extended periods of drought.
- Plant in succulent potting mix.
- Echeveria Romeo Rubin is a beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Also ideal for pots.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be the same or similar to the one in photos and is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 5cms in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Mini Echeveria Romeo Rubin or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us