Orostachys Iwarenge var. Boehmeri - Variegated Chinese Dunce Cap
- Variegated Chinese Dunce Cap is a popular and rare succulent.
- It forms small rosettes with new growth appearing on long stems.
- The leaves are green- grey with white variagation.
- Orostachys Iwarenge var. Boehmeri grows prolifically in the warmer months, but goes completely dormant in winter. Parts of the plant can die off in winter.
Position and Care
- Variegated Chinese Dunce Cap grows best in filtered light.
- This plant might burn in the summer heatwaves (especially in the afternoon sun) and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A beautiful plant that can be grown in shade gardens.
- Fantastic for pots and hanging baskets.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing and is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 5 cm in diameter and same/similar to the plant in the photos, with multiple offsets.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Variegated Chinese Dunce Cap or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.