Mini Senecio Peregrinus 'String of Dolphins'
- Senecio Peregrinus or String of Dolhips is an interesting succulent with leaves in shape of a leaping doplhin.
- The evergreen leaves grow on long stems or ‘strings’.
- The individual strings can grow a few metres long.
- Planted in the ground, String of Doplhins has a trailing habit.
- White flowers appear throughout the year.
Position & Care
- The String of Dolphins prefers part shade to full shade.
- The ideal spot for this plant is outside in a bright shade/filtered light
- It will grow indoors but needs plenty of light and fresh air.
- Best results are achieved in free-draining potting mix.
- In summer, water often. The soil should be allowed to dry between waterings.
- Senecio Peregrinus is a fantastic hanging basket plant.
- It can also be used as an edging/border plant in shaded parts of the garden.
- Beautiful addition to indoor/patio plant arrangements. Planted at the edge of the pot, the dolphins will spill over and grow down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and will look same/similar to the plant in the pictures.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Senecio Peregrinus 'String of Doplhins', please do not hesitate to contact us.