Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne
- Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne is a fabulous and lush foliage plant.
- As it grows bigger the leaves will display more creamy green/white from the centre and the dark green will diminish to the edges.
- This tropical plant grows upright with a few offshoot branches.
- Tropic Marianne can grow up to nearly 1 meter in height
- Fun Fact- Dieffenbachias are also known as 'Dumb Canes'. This rather unflattering name was given to them as when eaten the plant will cause swelling and irritation and can disable speech. Having said that this plant is listed as toxic to humans and pets and should never be eaten.
Position & Care
- Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne likes it warm and humid and will make a great indoor plant.
- A bright spot is ideal, but it will cope with deeper shade too.
- To help it along, mist every few days (this is not essential)
- Water regularly, though do not keep oversaturated or sitting in waterlogged potting mix.
- For a nice, large plant, re-pot to a bigger pot every year and feed with a slow-release fertilizer throughout the growing season.
- Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne is ideal for pots.
- Can be planted in a tropical garden in a climate with no frost.
- Plants are sent semi-bare rooted (no pot, but we will keep some potting mix/coco coir on the roots to prevent it from drying out).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the plant in the photo.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.