- Peperomia Prostrata aka String of Turtles is a cute trailing plant with succulent leaves
- The leaves are round and mostly green in colour with white veins t=running through, resembling a shell of a turtle.
- The leaves grow on long vines that can reach a couple of meters in length.
- Typical Peperomia flowers (cream coloured spikes) appear a few time throughout the year
Position and Care
- Peperomia Prostrata is a shade loving plant that will thrive in bright shade. Brighter the shade, the better the plant will grow.
- Grows happily indoors in reasonable light.
- Unlike many other succulents, Peperomia Prostrata likes humidity and regular watering.
- In summer, this plant likes to be watered often. Do not let the plant sit in soggy potting mix.
- A perfect hanging basket/ window box plant
- Fantastic edging/border plant, in shaded parts of the garden.
- A beautiful addition to indoor/patio plant arrangements.
- Prostrata will also grow in terrariums.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be similar to the one in the photos with about 4 strings at 15cm or more.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Peperomia Prostrata please do not hesitate to contact us.