Philodendron White Princess
- Philodendron White Princess is a popular and sought after variety due to its pretty variegation.
- The leaves are green with lighter green and white dots, splashes and lines. The levels of variegation and their 'whiteness' can vary from leaf to leaf.
- The White Princess can grow to over a meter in height and width in maturity.
- This plant is listed as toxic to humans and pets if eaten and may cause skin irritation.
Position & Care
- Philodendron White Princess likes it warm and humid and will make a great indoor plant.
- A bright spot is ideal, but it will cope with deeper shade too.
- To help it along, mist every few days (this is not essential)
- Water regularly, though do not keep oversaturated or sitting in waterlogged potting mix.
- For a nice, large plant re-pot to a bigger pot every year and feed with a slow-release fertilizer throughout the growing season.
- Philodendron White Princess is ideal for pots.
- Can be planted in a tropical garden in a climate with no frost.
- Plants are sent semi-bare rooted (no pot, but we will keep some potting mix/coco coir on the roots to prevent it from drying out).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the plant in the photo.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Philodendron White Princess or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.