Schefflera Arboricola Variegata 'Umbrella Plant'
- Schefflera Arboricola Variegata aka the Umbrella Plant is a pretty shade-lover plant.
- It is popular due to its umbrella-shaped leaf arrangement.
- This plant grows into a small bush to about 1-2m and can be maintained by pruning. It is unlikely to grow to its full size indoors.
- The variegation is green and yellow.
- In summer the Schefflera may produce small red flowers.
Position & Care
- Schefflera Arboricola is a fantastic indoor/ patio plant.
- It likes a bright but shaded spot and may burn if exposed to direct sun for too long.
- For a nice, large plant, re-pot into a bigger pot every year and feed with a slow-release fertilizer throughout the growing season.
- This plant is perfect for pots
- Can be placed outdoors in a shaded spot.
- Plants are sent semi-bare rooted (no pot, but we will keep some potting mix/coco coir/ sphagnum moss on the roots to prevent it from drying out).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the plant in the photo.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Schefflera Arboricola Variegata 'Umbrella Plant' or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.