- Echeveria Chihuahuensis is a medium growing succulent to approximately 18 cm in diameter when mature.
- A beautiful cultivar with light blue-green, stubby leaves and bright red, pointy tips. The outside of the leaf turns pink/red in winter or when stressed.
- The intensity of colour can change with the seasons/ the amount of sun the plant receives. If ordering this plant in summer the tips will probably look less bright.
- Flowers appear in the winter months.
Position and Care
- Full sun to part shade.
- Echeveria Chihuahuansis might burn during the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Chihuahuensis is a beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Striking plant on its own in pots or as part of a succulent pot arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be 7-9 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Chihuahuensis or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us