Mini Sedum Morganium 'Donkey's Tail'/ 'Burro's Tail'
- Sedum Morganium, also known as Burro's Tail or Donkey's Tail is a trailing succulent.
- Small, grey-blue leaves are stacked tightly on a stem that can reach over half a meter in length.
- Donkey's Tail is a slower growing succulent and takes a while to establish and grow.
- Beautiful pink-red flowers appear in spring and attract nectar-feeding birds.
Position & Care
- Sedum Morganium grows best in part shade.
- Exposure to the sun will result in a tighter, more compact plant. Take care in summer as hot summer sun may burn the plants.
- During summer heatwaves protect plants in pots from the strong afternoon sun either with shade cloth or by moving pots to a sheltered spot.
- Established plants in the ground may burn a bit in the hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Sedums are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Sedum Morganium is perfect for hanging baskets/ tall pots.
- Can be used in rockeries as a trailing plant or at the edge of a garden.
- Nice addition to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens. If planted at the edge of the pot, it will spill over and grow down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and the same or similar to the one shown in photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Morganium or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.