Mini Senecio Barbertonicus
- Senecio Barbertonicus is a bush type succulent with slender, lime green leaves.
- It grows to about 60 cms high and wide, creating a neat appearance.
- New branches form freely and the plant can easily be propagated from cuttings.
- Yellow flowers come out at the end of autumn.
Position & Care
- Senecio Barbertonicus grows best in full sun to part shade.
- During summer heatwaves (37 C and above) plants in pots may need to be protected from the harsh afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and should survive without protection.
- For best results water often during dry summer spells.
- This Senecio can be used as a low shrub to create a border.
- Looks beautiful in large pots.
- Can be used as a tree/shrub in fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Senecio Barbertonicus or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.