Mini Senecio Serpens 'Blue Chalksticks'
- Senecio Serpens 'Blue Chalskticks' is a groundcover succulent with powdery, blue cylindrical leaves.
- It grows to about 30 cms high and can spread over large areas, creating a blue carpet.
- New branches form freely and the plant can easily be propagated from cuttings.
- The plant flowers in winter and spring.
Position & Care
- Senecio Serpens grows best in full sun to part shade.
- During summer heatwaves (37 C and above) plants in pots may need to be protected from the harsh afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy.
- For best results water often during dry summer spells.
- Blue Chalksticks is a fantastic groundcover that stands out with its blue foliage.
- Performs best in gardens and rockeries.
- Suitable for large pots.
- Can be used as a tree/shrub in fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Senecio Serpens 'Blue Chalksticks' or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.