Mini Crassula Isabella
- Crassula Isabella is a compact, trailing succulent with lime green, cream and pink leaves.
- The colours will change in different seasons and light conditions. The more sun the plant receives, the deeper the shade of pink in its leaves. Also, the colour is more intense in cooler months.
- White flowers appear on a short stem.
Position & Care
- Requires full sun to part shade.
- Potted plants should be protected from strong afternoon sun during the summer heatwaves.
- Established plants in the ground may burn in hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Crassula Isabella is drought hardy and only needs to be watered sparingly in cooler months, and more often in the height of summer.
- Grows best in free-draining potting mix.
- Fantastic edging, rockery and succulent garden plant.
- Can be used as a groundcover.
- Beautiful in a hanging basket or window box plant.
- Adds a splash of colour to fairy gardens or in succulent pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare-rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar/same to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Isabella or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.