Mini Crassula Sarmentosa Variegata
- Crassula Sarmentosa Variegata is a shrub-like succulent that will grow to approximately 35cm in height.
- The small teeth that edge its green & yellow leaves turn pink in cooler months.
- During winter, white flowers appear on a spike at the top of each branch.
- These plants have a spreading habit.
Position and Care
- The colours are most vibrant in full sun, but they should also thrive in part shade.
- For best results use free draining potting mix in pots.
- This plant will tolerate poorer soil types if planted in the ground.
- Established plants can survive long periods of drought.
- If grown in pots water when the potting mix has dried up
- Adds a splash of colour to succulent gardens and rockeries.
- Can be used as a filler in-between other plants.
- Works well in pot arrangements, miniature gardens and fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be same/ similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Sarmentosa Variegata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.