Mini Crassula Lanuginosa var Pachystemon 'David'
- Crassula David is a cute, trailing succulent with dark green, rounded, plump leaves.
- The leaves have fine hair and grow tightly together.
- White flowers appear on a short stem.
Position & Care
- Crassula David requires full sun to part shade to keep its attractive appearance.
- This is a very hardy groundcover that only needs to be watered sparingly in the winter months.
- In summer, water when the soil/potting mix is dried up.
- If grown in pots use free draining potting mix.
- If grown in the garden Crassula David will tolerate poor soil, but will grow best in a good quality potting mix.
- Fantastic edging, rockery and succulent garden plant.
- Looks great as a groundcover.
- Beautiful in a hanging basket or window box plant.
- Suitable for pots and pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare-rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar/same to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula David or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.