Mini Echeveria Prolifica
- Echeveria Prolifica is a cute little succulent that lives up to its name when it comes to producing offsets.
- The blue leaves with faint pink tops form a rosette shape.
- The main rosette grows to approximately 10 cm in diameter and produces an abundance of chicks.
- The leaves are very sensitive to touch and can fall off easily, though they quickly turn into a little plant. Even the tiniest leaf will produce a new succulent.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Prolifica requires full sun/part shade.
- This plant can burn in the hottest, sunny days of summer and will benefit from protection from the afternoon sun.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Prolifica is a beautiful landscaping and garden plant, spreading easily.
- If planted around the edges, the chicks will hang over.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Great as a stand-alone plant in a pot or as part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 4-5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Prolifica or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.