Mini Sempervivum Oddity
- Sempervivum Oddity is an unusual looking succulent with green, tubular leaves turning deep red at the tips.
- It forms a flat rosette shape.
- Single heads grow to approximately 10 cm in diameter, clumps measure larger.
- Chicks appear a couple of times throughout the year and, if left attached, they’ll form a dense clump.
- The odd appearance of this succulent makes it a perfect collectors plant.
Position & Care
- Sempervivum Oddity can burn in heatwaves in summer and will need to be protected, especially if the plant is young or not established.
- Will grow in full sun in autumn, winter and spring.
- In the ground, mature plants are quite self-sufficient. Water only if it hasn't rained for a couple of weeks.
- In pots water frequently in summer, but let the soil dry up between watering again.
- Grows best in a free-draining potting mix.
- Sempervivum Oddity looks fantastic in pots, on its own or as a part of an arrangement.
- Can be planted around edges of a garden, or in rockeries.
- Due to the flat growing habit, Oddity is a great choice for succulent topiaries.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will small and approximately 5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sempervivum Oddity, please do not hesitate to contact us.