Mini Sempervivum Pittoni
- Sempervivum Pittoni is an unusual looking succulent with slender and pointy green, tubular leaves turning deep red at the tips.
- It forms a rosette shape.
- Single heads grow to approximately 10 cm in diameter, clumps measure larger.
- It has a clumping habit and forms a matt of rosettes.
- The strange appearance of this succulent makes it a perfect collectors plant.
Position & Care
- Sempervivum Pittoni is a very hardy plant, but can burn in heatwaves in summer and will need to be protected, especially if the plant is young or not established.
- Will grow in full sun in autumn, winter and spring.
- In the ground, mature plants are quite self-sufficient. Water only if it hasn't rained for a couple of weeks.
- In pots water frequently in summer, but let the soil dry up between watering again.
- Grows best in a free-draining potting mix.
- Sempervivum Pittoni is perfect for gardens and will quickly form a carpet of pretty rosettes.
- Looks fantastic in pots, on its own or as a part of an arrangement.
- Due to the flat growing habit, Oddity is a great choice for succulent topiaries.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 5 cm in diameter, similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sempervivum Pittoni, please do not hesitate to contact us.