Mini Sempervivum Sir William Lawrence
- Sempervivum Sir William Lawrence is a cute, small growing succulent with green leaves and bright red tips.
- It has a clumping habit with chicks growing from the base of the plant, forming a carpet of little rosettes.
- Single heads grow to approximately 7 cm in diameter, clumps measure larger.
Position & Care
- Sempervivum Sir William Lawrence preferes a partly shaded position in summer as it can burn in the heatwaves.
- Will grow in full sun in autumn, winter and spring.
- In the ground, mature plants are quite self-sufficient. Water only if it hasn't rained for a couple of weeks.
- In pots water frequently in summer, but let the soil dry up between watering again.
- Performs best in a free-draining potting mix.
- Sempervivum Sir William Lawrence looks fantastic in pots, on its own or as a part of an arrangement.
- Can be planted around edges of a garden, or in rockeries.
- Due to the flat growing habit, Sir William Lawrence is a great choice for succulent topiaries.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small measuring approximately 4-5 cm.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sempervivum Sir William Lawrence, please do not hesitate to contact us.