Aeonium Sunburst Cristata
- PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END
- Aeonium Sunburst Cristata is fabulously coloured succulent with light green, cream and pink variegation growing in a fan-like formation.
- The variegation is stable and it is unlikely to revert to single colour.
- Cresting is a mutation in succulents where leaves grow tightly together on a ridge of a flattened, thick stalk.
- Aeonium Sunburst Cristata can grow to approximately 30-40cm in height and over 40cm width, depending on its growing conditions.
- Unlike the majority of succulents, Aeonium grow late autumn-spring and go dormant in summer.
Position and Care
- The best position for Aeonium Sunburst Cristata would be morning sun-afternoon shade or filtered light in summer and full sun in winter.
- More sun, more compact the plant, though Aeonium dislike strong summer sun during heatwaves and can burn, especially in pots.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather. Having said that, Aeonium will grow bigger and better when watered regularly.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Use succulent potting mix in pots.
- Re-potting every growing season is recommended.
- Not suitable for indoors.
- A Beautiful landscaping succulent that will liven up any garden.
- Fantastic pot plants.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plants are displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 10cm height & 7cm in width/similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Aeonium Sunburst Cristata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.