Ceropegia Woodii Variegata 'Chain of Hearts'
- Ceropegia Woodii or Variegated Chain of Hearts is popular for its heart-shaped leaves in shades of pink, cream and lime.
- The colours will change with the seasons and the intensity of light.
- The leaves grow on long vines that can reach a couple of meters in length.
- Small, purple tubular flowers appear a few times per year.
Position and Care
- Prefers part to full shade.
- Grows happily indoors in reasonable light.
- Best results are achieved when planted in free-draining potting mix.
- In summer, this plant likes to be watered often. Although the soil should be dry before watering again.
- In winter, water once every 2-3 weeks.
- A perfect hanging basket/ window box plant
- Fantastic edging/border plant, in shaded parts of the garden.
- A beautiful addition to indoor/patio plant arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 17 cm pot.
- The plant will be a good size specimen with a minimum of 3 vines, at least 20cms long and very similar to the plants in the second photo.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Variegated Chain of Hearts, please do not hesitate to contact us.