Cotyledon Orbiculata 'Silver Waves'
- Silver Waves has powdery white-grey, wavy leaves with a slight red edge.
- This succulent reaches a height of approximately 40cm and then branches out.
- It has a spreading habit and can cover large areas.
- Orange-red flowers on a tall stem appear during winter.
Position and Care
- Grows happily in full sun to part shade.
- A very hardy succulent that will cope with the heat of the summer.
- Best results are achieved when planted in free-draining potting mix, but it will tolerate poorer soil.
- Established plants survive long periods of drought.
- If grown in a pot, water once a week in the height of summer and once every 2-3 weeks in autumn, winter and spring.
- A beautiful plant that provides texture and contrast in succulent gardens and rockeries.
- Can be used as a filler, in between other plants.
- Works well in pot arrangements, miniature gardens and fairy gardens
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 10 cm tall and 8cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Cotyledon Orbiculata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.