Cotyledon Tomentosa Variegata 'Bear's Paw'
- Cotyledon Tomentosa Variegata aka Variegated Bear's Paw is a sought after and rare succulent.
- It is very popular due to its unusual appearance and leaves that seem to resemble an animal's paw.
- The variegation is quite stunning with white & lime green leaves and pink tips.
- It has a low, shrub-like growing habit.
- Great collector's plant.
Position and Care
- Cotyledon Tomentosa variegata prefers filtered sun.
- The variegation means that leaves are lacking chlorophyl and this makes the plant less tolerant to full sun.
- The variegated Bear's Paw is also a little more prone to rot than it's green version and so is best kept under cover.
- Plants should be watered when the potting mix has dried up completely.
- The Variegated Bear's Paw is a beautiful collector's plant that is best kept in pots.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be on the smaller side and same/similar to the plants in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Cotyledon Tomentosa Variegata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us