Crassula Falcata 'Propeller Plant'
- Crassula Falcata 'Propeller Plant' is an unusual succulent with fleshy leaves that resemble a propeller.
- This plant grows upright with new branches creating a small shrub to about 40cm.
- Leaves are light green-grey, almost white in colour.
- Stunning red flowers grow on a tall stem above the foliage.
Position & Care
- Crassula Falcata grows best in full sun but will cope in part shade.
- Established plants will survive on minimal water and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Plants in pots should be watered once a week in summer and once every 2-3 weeks in winter.
- Easy to grow and maintain.
- A pretty and unusual plant that will stand out in gardens.
- Perfect for succulent rockeries.
- A statement plant for pots and arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing and is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be similar to the one in the photos with a minimum leaf span of 8 cm.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Falcata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us