Delosperma Echinatum ‘Pickle Plant’
- Delosperma Echinatum is an unusual succulent with small, narrow green leaves that resemble mini pickled cucumbers, covered in fine hairs.
- It has a sprawling habit.
- Daisy-like, yellow flowers will blossom from the plant in warmer months.
Position & Care
- Grow in full sun or part shade for best results, using free-draining potting mix.
- Water twice a week during the summer and once every three weeks for the rest of the year.
- If kept indoors, position in a bright, sunny spot.
- Perfect as a ground cover or as an edging plant, especially when in flower.
- Great in rockeries and succulent gardens.
- A pretty alternative when used in hanging baskets.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter and will have a minimum of 2 branches.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Delosperma Echinatum or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.