Echeveria 'Bloody Maria'
- Echeveria Bloody Maria is a gorgeous agavoides hybrid turning dark red in the colder months/ when stressed.
- Chunky, pointy leaves are glossy green and red, and sparkle in the sun.
- It grows to approximately 18 cm in diameter.
- As with many Echeverias, Echeveria Bloody Maria changes colours with seasons and appears less colourful in the warmer months.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Bloody Maria prefers partly shaded position or filtered light, especially in the summer months. In late autumn/winter/early spring, it will happily grow in full sun.
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade during heatwaves.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A beautiful landscaping succulent that will liven up any garden.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries and brings fantastic colour to succulent gardens.
- Stunning as on its own in a pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be approximately 5 cm in diameter and same/similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Bloody Maria or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.