Echeveria 'Blue Bird'
- Echeveria Blue Bird is a small cultivar that forms a tight rosette, which grows to approximately 12 cm in diameter.
- The blue-silver, pointy leaves have a slightly pink edge.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Blue Bird requires full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection from the afternoon sun.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Great as a stand alone plant in a pot or part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Blue Bird or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.