Echeveria Blue Prince
- Echeveria Blue Prince is an attractive rosette-forming succulent that grows to approximately 10 cm.
- The leaves are rounded with a slight point and are metallic blue in colour for most of the year. In winter the outer leaves turn purple, just like in the photos. If you're ordering this plant during the warmer months, it is unlikely the plant will have any purple colour in it.
- Flowers appear in spring.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Blue Prince requires full sun to part shade. The sunnier the position, the more compact the plant.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Blue Prince looks fantastic in gardens as it grows quite big and the dark blue rosettes will add a splash of colour.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Great on its own in a pot (we recommend a pot that is 15 cm or larger) or part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 10 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Blue Prince or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.