Echeveria 'Pink Edge'
- Echeveria Pink Edge is a beautiful rosette shaped succulent growing grey, blue leaves with bright pink edges.
- They can grow to over 15 cm in diameter, in the right conditions.
- Beautiful yellow flowers blossom from the plant at the end of winter.
Position and Care
- Requires full sun to part shade for most of the year.
- However, be careful during the hottest days of summer, as the plant may burn and will certainly benefit from protection.
- Similarly, pot plants should have afternoon shade during the summer.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently though the soil should be allowed to completely dry out.
- Performs best in free-draining potting mix.
- Beautiful landscaping plant and perfect for succulent gardens
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Great as a stand alone plant in a pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Pink Edge or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.