25 Succulent Cuttings
- 25 all different, unrooted succulent cuttings of our choice- they will mostly be the same as the plants in the pictures but some varieties may differ based on availability.
- Lovely colours that will change throughout the seasons.
- Succulents are easy to propagate from cuttings and even a novice can successfully grow these.
- The pack will include echeverias, crassulas, senecio, sedum, graptopetalum and more.
Position and Care
- Simply plant your succulent cuttings directly in the garden/ pots/ propagating trays in a succulent potting mix and watch the magic happen.
- Water your cuttings every few days as they will otherwise dry out.
- A great majority of succulents prefer full sun to part shade, though keep your cuttings out of the sun on very hot days as they can burn.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Plants in pots need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Beautiful landscaping plants that will liven up any garden.
- They will grow in shallow soil of rockeries
- Fantastic pot plants.
- These are unrooted succulent cuttings of all different sizes and similar to the plants in the photos. The pack is likely to include euphorbias- please let us know if you do not want plants from this genus.
- Some cuttings will be quite small (2-3 cms) while others will be much larger.
- All cuttings will be big enough to propagate successfully.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Succulent Cuttings or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.