Aeonium Big Bang
- Aeonium Big Bang is a beautiful succulent with green variegation.
- The plant can grow to about one meter, but is not as fast growing as its non-variegated cousins.
- It is not unusual for Big Bang to grow single colour rosettes lacking variegation (they can be cut off to promote variegated growth)
- Unlike the majority of succulents, Aeoniums grow late autumn-early spring and go dormant in summer.
Position and Care
- The best position for Aeonium Big Bang would be morning sun-afternoon shade or Filtered Light.
- More sun, more compact the plant, though, Aeoniums dislike strong summer sun during heatwaves and can burn, especially in pots.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Beautiful landscaping succulents that will liven up any garden.
- Fantastic pot plants.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plants are displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be the same/similar to the plant in the photos. The variegation is different for every plant.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Aeonium Big Bang or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.