Agave Parryi 'Kichijokan'
- Agave Parryi Kichijokan is distinctive for its stunning leaf imprints.
- The greyish-green leaves are edged with small, deep red teeth.
- The tip of each leaf has a long, red, needle-like spike.
- The plant can grow to approximately 25 cm tall and 25 cm wide.
- 'Pups' appear at the base of the plant.
Position & Care
- Full sun to part shade for best results and colours.
- It will grow in shady areas of the garden, on covered patios and indoors. When positioned in very bright spots, the colour of the leaves may change to a deeper green.
- These are hardy succulents. When established in the ground, they only need to be watered during prolonged periods of dry weather.
- Plants in pots should be watered more often, especially in the height of summer.
- Grows best in well-draining soil.
- This agave makes a beautiful addition to succulent gardens and rockeries.
- Can be combined with other plants for dramatic displays or great on its own, in a pot.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Agave Parryi Kichijokan or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us
We Also Recommend