Aloe x Spinossima 'Hedgehog'
- Aloe Hedgehog is a hybrid, greenish-grey aloe, growing to about 25cm tall and 25 cm wide.
- New plants will appear from the base of the mother plant, forming a dense clump.
- Small white spikes along the back of the leaves and ‘teeth’ along their edges become more visible as the plant grows larger.
- Vibrant orange-red flowers will blossom from the plant twice a year.
Position & Care
- A very hardy aloe.
- Plants established in the ground will cope during the summer, although the tips of the plant can burn in the hot, afternoon sun.
- Plants in pots should be placed in afternoon shade during the summer.
- Plants established in the ground only need to be watered during droughts.
- Plants in pots should be watered more often, especially during summer.
- Grows best in free-draining potting mix.
- Great for mass planting, especially when in bloom.
- The shape and colour of the leaves provide contrast in succulent gardens and rockeries.
- Great on its own in a pot or as a part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Aloe Spinossima or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us