Chlorophytum Comosum 'Spider Plant'
- Chlorophytum Comosum is one of the best and hardiest of all indoor plants.
- Also called the Ribbon Plant due to the narrow, long foliage.
- The leaves have an attractive white and green variegation.
- White flowers appear throughout the year on a long stem that can grow to over 50cm and eventually turn into a young plant.
- These plants are great at removing pollutants from the air and therefore are a valuable addition to any home.
Position & Care
- Grows well outdoors, in part sun to full shade.
- Great indoor plant/house plant.
- For best results, water frequently as the plant is prone to tip browning in the absence of water.
- It tolerates a variety of soils, though grows best in a free-draining potting mix.
- A fantastic addition to any home or office.
- This plant looks great in hanging baskets.
- Can be used in gardens as a border or edging plant.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 10 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Chlorophytum Comosum or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.