Mini Lobivia Arachnacantha Red Form
- Lobivia Arachnacantha Red Form is a small growing cultivar with magnificent red blooms.
- The body of this succulent is dark red, almost black especially during the cooler months.
- This cactus flowers once per year for 2-3 weeks. Multiple buds form along the sides and open during the day, closing for the night.
- More mature plants can grow over 20 flowers during the flowering season.
- The individual heads are round and can reach approximately 4cm in diameter.
- Lobivia Arachnacantha Red Form has a clumping habit, growing offsets from the base.
- The spines are not too sharp and the plant can easily be handled without gloves.
Position and Care
- Lobivia Arachnacantha Red Form is a hardy cactus and can be grown outdoors in sun or partial shade. It is best to protect it from strong afternoon sun during heatwaves.
- Water well but let the soil dry out completely before watering again. This plant will not mind the rain as long as it is planted in succulent potting mix.
- Lobivia Arachnacantha Red Form is drought hardy and will survive without water for long periods but will grow better when watered regularly.
- Can be grown indoors in a sunny spot, but will grow slower and may not bloom. The colour is likely to change to green indoors.
- A beautiful plant that provides texture and contrast in gardens and rockeries. The red colour makes Lobivia Arachnacantha Red Form stand out amongst other plants
- Perfect cactus for pot that can be planted with other cacti or succulents.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be similar or same as the plant in the photo which is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small, and approximately 3-4 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Lobivia Arachnacantha Red Form or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us